Impact Eco Events Pty Ltd
EVENT ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED FOR 2019!
WE LOOK FORWARD WELCOMING ALL RUNNER IN McGREGOR 31 AUG. - 1 SEPT.!
For the Love of the Trail!
Relaxed vibe, awesome atmosphere and trail running routes that will keep you talking the whole year!
- Event Date: 31 Aug. - 1 Sept. 2019
- Venue: McGregor, Western Cape (Cnr of Church & Voortrekker str)
- Location: Click here
- Number Collection: Fri. 30 Aug. 17:00 – 21:00 / Sat. 31 Aug. 06:00 – 07:00
- Race Briefing: Fri. 30 Aug. 19:00
- Entries close: Sun. 11 August 2019
- The event is aimed at trail runners preparing for longer multi day events or runners that would like to attempt their first 2 day trail run -
About the Run2Nowhere Routes:
The route offers a good challenge and reward, and consist of mainly single tracks, a few open gravel roads and some steep climbs with amazing views. Due to the moderate running distances and climbing per day participants have the opportunity to spend the afternoon exploring the town or relaxing with friends and family – making it an ideal weekend away and enjoying the outdoors!
Day 1: 9km (150m elevation); Day 2: 12km (250m elevation)
Solo Only (Overall Men and Ladies)
- 14 years and older
Day 1: 20km (540m elevation); Day 2: 17.5km (350m elevation)
Solo (Senior (19-39), Vets (40-49), Masters (50+) Men & Ladies)
- 16 years and older
Day 1: 32km (760m elevation); Day 2: 27.5km (800m elevation)
Solo (Overall Men and Ladies)
- 18 years and older
- Note: Start times subject to change
- Podium Prizes only for Solo Categories with 15+ entries and Team Categories with 5+ entries
STANDARD Package (NOTE: No meals incl. – optional to add)
McBrave 30 km
- Payment plans available (please read below)
- Group discounts available (please red below)
- Well-marked spectacular routes *The majority of the trail are on private land, not open to public during the year
- Land/Nature Reserve access permits
- Medical support on and off route
- Event race pack with event souvenirs
- Hammer Nutrition products at water points & recovery drink
- 2 Water Points daily, well stocked with delicious snacks, coke & water (excluding the 10km route with only 1)
- Finisher Medal
- Shower & Toilet facilities at the race village
- Coffee, food, bar and wine stalls available at the race venue
- Meals (please see "additional services")
Additional Event Services / Merchandise – Order online:
(Participant and Supporters)
Breakfast & Lunch: R396.00 pp
Lunch only: R220.00 pp
Lunch & Dinner: R528.00 pp
All Meals: R704.00 *Recommended
*Vegetarian meal options available
Event Running Shirt
R220.00 (Performance fabric; Ladies fit and standard Mens fit)
R130.00 (Cotton Tshirt)
Kids Day Care Service
R300.00 (2 days)
R320.00 per 40 min massage
Tented Accommodation: R1,050.00
Own Tent: R450.00
Payment and Payment Plans
- Payment plans are available for all participants when entering online up until 2 months before online entries closes.
- Create your own payment plan by selecting the "Payment Plan" options at check out.
- Select the number of months and date of payment to be made.
- Amount will be debited from your account automatically.
- All entry fee payments need to be completed by entries closing date.
- Groups of 5+ members will receive a 10% discount on entry fee per person (excluding Early Bird entry fees and any event merchandise).
- To qualify for a group entry all 5+ members have to be new/unpaid entries (i.e. if an entry of one of the group members are already paid, he/she cannot ask for a 10% refund).
- Once all members have registered contact email@example.com and ask for the special coupon code before submitting payment.
Substitution, Entry Changes, Refund & Cancellation Policy
- 95% refund if cancellation is received before 31 May 2019
- 50% refund if cancellation is received between 1 - 30 June 2019
- No refunds if cancellation is received after 1 July 2019
- If participant 'down grades' his/her entry type 10% service fee will be charged
- Refunds on any event mechanise before the dates stipulated above is subject to a 10% service fee
- Substitutions are allowed until 11 August 2019
For to complete list of Event Rules please click here
Please vist our website for route information, event schedule, event rules and event updates!
More information: www.run2nowhere.co.za
This event supports team entries for certain classes, but teams must consist of 2 participants per team.
McGregor Dutch reformed Church Grounds, McGregor
|Address||Cnr of Voortrekker Road & Church Street|